What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text that a web server places on your computer or mobile device when you visit a webpage. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookie files in your web browser.
What types of cookies do we use
There are five main types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies – These cookies are essential to enable you to log in, navigate around and use the features of our Service, or to provide a service requested by you (such as your username). We do not need to obtain your consent in order to use these cookies. These cookies can be used for security and integrity reasons – for example to detect violation of our policies and for support or security features.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies allow our Service to remember choices you make (such as your language) and provide enhanced and personalized features. The information these cookies collect remains anonymous and they cannot track your browsing activity on Third Party Websites. For example, these cookies are used for authentication (to remember when you are logged in) and support other features of our Service.
- Performance cookies – These cookies collect information about your online activity (for example the duration of your visit on our Service), including behavioural data and content engagement metrics. These cookies are used for analytics, research and to perform statistics (based on aggregated information).
- Targeting cookies or advertising cookies – These cookies are used to deliver tailored offers and advertisements to you, based on your derived interests. They can also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by our advertisers and provide them insights about the people who see and interact with their ads, visit their websites or use their app.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on. Below are the relevant third-party cookies and their respective policies.
- 3rd party “functionality and maintenance cookies”. We use those cookies to complete various tasks, such as to ensure that the same service or offer does not re-appear if it has already been shown and other tasks or for the purposes of detection of bugs and security issues.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- Information about cookies is usually found in the “Help” section of the web browser. Below are some links to some commonly used web browsers:
- Turning off third party cookies – You can turn off certain third party targeting/advertising cookies by visiting the following link: Network Advertising Initiative
- You find more information about cookies and the following third-party websites here: http://www.allaboutcookies.org